A 12 month Internship opportunity is currently available for Graduates with a Degree in Procurement; Supply Chain; or a B Com. Interns will be placed in the Finance business unit, within the Purchasing division and will gain practical experience in Finance and multi-functional procurement duties.
To join this dynamic team please send through your application with the following attachments:
- Final year transcripts
- Certificates (including Matric)
- Copy of ID
Note: Failure to provide TOTAL with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void.
- You must have completed your Degree in Procurement; Supply Chain; or a B Com degree
- Less than 1 year experience or no experience
- Must be less than 25 years of ager
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Research and Report writing skills will be essential
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups, in line with TOTAL Employment Equity Plan
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Total: Procurement Internship 2020
Closing date: 03 January 2020