Dis-Chem Pharmacies’ Head Office in Midrand requires a Trade Debtors Administrator responsible for Tender Billing and Projects.
- Grade 12 – Matric or Senior Certificate
- SAP knowledge
- Debtors knowledge
- Understanding of income lines, company codes and profit centres
- Financial Certificate
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Understand working around different projects.
- Ensure consistent communication to all stores relating to projects.
- Drive projects under supervision of department Manager.
- Ensure accurate billing of supplier on SAP.
- Understand income lines and profit centres.
- Ensure good and accurate communication to government institutions relating to projects.
- Attend to all queries relevant to projects.
- Assist with additional tasks relating to trade debtor administration.
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans (written and verbal)
- Trustworthiness and honesty
- Logical problem solving
- Deadline driven
- Time Management (daily and monthly)
- Ability to work under pressure in a team environment as well as individually
- Fluent in a 3rd additional Language (Verbal)
Special conditions of employment:
- South African or valid work permit
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
- Driver’s license and/or own reliable transport
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is an equal opportunity employer. Dis-Chem’s approved Employment Equity Plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to Dis-Chem’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. Dis-Chem actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.