The PathCare Academy in Goodwood seeks applicants for their Trainee Data Capturer Programme starting in 2018. The pathology data capturer must accurately and rapidly capture patient demographics and medical laboratory test information.Pathcare seeks motivated candidates who are accountable and reliable; who possess a responsible work ethic; and who can concentrate effectively under pressure with good attention to detail.
PathCare’s core purpose is to optimise patient care through excellence in Pathology Services. If you are passionate about patient care, the company is seeking individuals who understand and support their core purpose to join the PathCare family.
- Grade 12 pass (science subjects advantageous).
- A minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute with exceptional accuracy.
- Willingness to work shifts, weekends and public holidays with own transport)
Desired Competencies and Abilities:
- Speak English fluently and understand basic Afrikaans.
- Work effectively as part of a team and independently.
- Concentrate effectively under pressure with good attention to detail.
- Possess a well-developed work ethic.
Applicants will be required to complete written and practical proficiency tests and undergo panel interviews
Applicants who score highest in the competitive process and who are deemed most suitable will be selected.
How to apply
Closing date is 10 August 2018. Individuals who meet the criteria and are interested in applying for a place on this programme should print and complete the application form (download here). Completed application forms along with all supporting documents may be hand delivered to the PathCare Academy, 1 Birmingham Street, N1 City, Goodwood
Via – Pathcare