Where: Gauteng (Johannesburg)
Closing date:04 April 2018
To gain practical on–the–job training and theoretical experience in the Marine Services environment of TNPA.
Qualifications & Experience
- Grade 12/Matric certificate holders with symbol C and above passes in Mathematics, Physical Science, Geography & English language;
- Applicants should not be older than the age of 30 years;
- In third year of learner-ship in aircraft maintenance engineering;
- Be prepared to undergo full-time in-service training over 3 years towards obtaining AMEL;
- Rotorcraft general & Trade certification will be advantageous;
- Self-motivated and passionate about aviation;
- Medically and physically fit;
- Will be required to comply with South African Civil Aviation legislation and meet SAMSA safety requirements.
Successful Candidates Will Be Required To Undergo Experiential Training At An Approved Aviation Organisation On Helicopter
Maintenance Towards The Attainment Of An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s License (AMEL – Rotorcraft).
Please Note That This Role Is 3-Year Fixed Term Development Programme And There Are No Placement Guarantees.Competencies
- Air Law;Theory of flight
- Principles of aviation instrumentation
- Flight & fluid mechanics
- Aviation safety management systems
- Aircraft operating publications & certification documentation
- Helicopter structural design, components & component-systems, aircraft electronic, mechanical , structural systems and equipment
- Aircraft maintenance requirements
- Aeronautical repair techniques and procedures
- Aviation technical standard practices & safety rules.
- Interpretation of technical data/diagrams.
- Analytical & interpretive skills;
- Good hand-eye coordination;
- Judgement & logical decision making;
- Good spatial orientation;
- Problem diagnosis & solving;
- Cognitive capacity;
- Good communication – written and verbal;
- Computer literate.
- Quality Driven;
- Responsible and accountable;
- Ethical and professional;
- Sense of urgency;
- Attention to detail;
- Service orientated;
- Maintain confidentiality;
- People orientated;
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure;
- Results driven.
Learn How to Apply.
How to Write a Cover Letter
How to Write a Professional CV
How to apply
Simply send your cv to the email below:
Fax: 0800 007 788