Tronox Limited is a global leader in the mining, production and marketing of inorganic minerals and chemicals. The company operates two vertically integrated businesses: Titanium Dioxide (TiO2) and Alkali. With decades of experience and success, we look for talented individuals to join our team.
Our global production facilities and sales organizations are strategically located to serve customers in more than 100 countries. We recruit people with the expertise and drive to meet our customers’ needs around the world
The following opportunities are available at our KZN Sands operation located in Empangeni and Mtunzini, KZN.
- Applicants are invited for engineering learnerships. Tronix KZN Sands is looking for dynamic, self motivated, individuals with the necessary technical ability and intention to enter into a learnereship for the following disciplines:
- Instrument Mechanician
Primary purpose: to undergo an intensive development programme that will result in developing your personal competence as an apprentice
- Grade 12 with mathematics and physical science
- Trade theory (subject in the chosen discipline and
- Driver’s licence
The following documentation should accompanying your application:
- Brief statement explaining & motivating why you have chosen your particular career
- Your contact details
- CV with certified copies of certificates (not older than 3 months)
- Certified copy of your ID (not older than 3 months)
- Proof of Residence
- Certified copy of valid driver’s licence (not older than 3 months)
Applications receive with the supporting documents will not be considered.
Specify in the subject line of the email for which of the above mentioned opportunities your are apply. Please forward your application with all documents noted above, to reach us by no later than the closing date via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To encourage employees to reach their full potential and for Tronox to act as a catalyst to enhance employees abilities professionally and personally, we offer an educational assistance program to gain a desired degree or certification related to their field.
Tronox is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or citizenship.