REF Code: TURN
Location: Neave, Port Elizabeth
Career level: 5 years +
Employment: Full time, permanent
EE / Non-EE: EE preferable
Salary: Commensurate with experience(medical aid, provident fund and bonus)
YOUR FUTURE ROLE:
Our Client, a leader in the manufacture of glass products urgently requires the services of a skilled and suitably qualified Artisan, to support the manufacturing site by building correctly specified machine parts. Your main focus will be to maintain machine availability, improve uptime and assist in the general maintenance of the plant.
- 5 year’s post-apprenticeship experience within a Machinist role.
- Well-experienced in turning and milling.
- 5 year’s working experience gained in a manufacturing environment.
- Qualified Artisan: Fitter & Turner or
- Clear criminal history and clean medical history (medical examination and fingerprint clearance is essential prior to entry on site)
- Grade 12 and N2.
- In addition, you must be able to read and work with mechanical drawings.
- Sharp analytical, interpersonal and communication skills are essential,
- similarly, your PC Literacy (MS Office) skills need to be good.
- above all, you must be able to handle the workload and cope under pressure, paying attention to detail.
- finally, practical planning and problem-solving abilities will be assessed prior to the interview.
Click on the button below to email your detailed, updated CV (in MS Word format) to Monique Prince. Include in Subject Line: REF Code TURN. Furthermore, attach copies of your ID, Matric Certificate and Tertiary qualifications – without these our application is INCOMPLETE and cannot be considered.
APPLY NOW/SUBMIT CV HERE