Institution: Radie Kotze Hospital
Core Title: Health Associated Sciences and Support Personnel
- 13th cheque, employer’s contribution to the pension fund, housing and medical aid allowance.
- Basic literacy and numeracy.
Inherent requirements of the job:
- Ability to lift/move heavy equipment and supplies.
- Willingness to render a shift service on weekends, public holidays, day and night duties and rotate in different departments according to operational needs and requirements.
- Good communication skills (read, speak and write) in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
- Ability to operate machinery and equipment.
Duties (key result areas/outputs):
- Render effective, efficient and safe hygiene and domestic services in Nursing Component.
- Render support services to Household supervisor.
- Contribute to effective management of domestic responsibilities.
- Contribute to effective utilisation and functioning of apparatus and equipment.
- Adhere to loyal service ethics.
Note: No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS: Z83 forms (obtainable from any Government department or www.westerncape.gov.za) must: Be completed in full, clearly reflect the name of the position, name and date of the publication (candidates may use this as reference), be signed, accompanied by a comprehensive CV, the names of 3 referees and certified copies of ID, driver’s licence and qualification/s. A separate application form must be completed for each post. Applications without the afore-mentioned will not be considered. Applications must be forwarded to the address as indicated on the advertisement. No late, faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted. CV’s will not be returned. Excess personnel will receive preference. Applications, which are received after the closing date, will not be considered. Further communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not received a response from the Department within 3 months of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by the Department.
As directed by the Department of Public Service & Administration, applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are shortlisted and that their appointment is subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include security clearance, qualification verification, criminal records, credit records and previous employment.
The Department of Health is guided by the principles of Employment Equity. Candidates with a disability are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regard will be appreciated. This post was also advertised in Swartland Gazette 27/11/2018, PSVC 48/2018.
||R 96 549 per annum
||The District Manager: Private Bag X15
(For attention: Ms C Julius)
||21 December 2018
||Ms B Smit
Tel: (022) 913-1175