|Job Type Classification
|Location – Town / City
|Location – Province
|Location – Country
|Job Advert Summary
||An opportunity has become available within our operations for an experienced General Worker who will be based at our Epol Pietermaritzburg Contract. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further details of the available position.
||• Grade 12
• Must be able to read and write English with the ability to do basic calculations.
• Medically fit
• Work in a safe manner i.e. Ensure all safety requirements are adhered too
• Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
• Clean criminal record
• Must have own reliable transport to and from work
|Duties & Responsibilities
||• Able to carry out all reasonable instructions from Supervisor
• Washing of vehicles
• Offloading off Soya vehicles at siding
• Fuelling of Vehicles
• Loading of vehicles – when required
• General tasks i.e.
• Cleaning oil/Fuel spills on Site /Farms
• Daily cleaning of Workshop/weighbridge area
• General housekeeping of wash bay facility