Closing Date: 26 August 2018
Location: Johannesburg, Pretoria
The programme commences in February 2019.
- The entry level criteria includes Grade 12 or current Grade 12 learners with biology and mathematics, or maths literacy.
- Selection includes pre-interview testing and panel interviews.
- Successful candidates are paid a stipend and are employed on a two-year training contract during their studies at the Vermaak and Partners Academy.
- Student must have reliable transport and willing to rotate within the practice for the purpose of practical training.
- STUDENTS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN ACCOMMODATION, TRANSPORT, AND MEALS.
How To Apply
- You may apply for this internship programme by e-mailing the below required documentation by fax: 0866741194
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of ID document
- Copy of Matric certificate OR Latest Matric Symbols available if currently in matric
- Please quote advertisement number of the internship programme applying for in the subject line of your e-mail application or quote number on your documents if faxed –ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER: 1042
- Submission of incomplete or inaccurate documents will render that applicant ineligible for consideration for the vacancy. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Due to the volume of applications should we not contact you within 20 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.