In-Detail Advertising : Video Editor / Cameraman Job in Johannesburg, Bedfordview 2018
||R12000 – R17000 per month negotiable Cost to company
Our design agency in Bedfordview is looking for a Mid to Senior Video Editor and Cameraman to join our team.
Are you driven by creativity and aim to make great video – Each one being better than your last?
Do you keep increasing your skills to make visual feasts that bring reactions?
Do you have an eye for capturing the perfect footage?
Does your editing make for unforgettable storytelling?
You will be required to film and edit high quality video as well as create engaging motion graphics.
Your position will compliment our team of designers and provide our clients with various video services.
We produce a lot of content for our various clients and you will be required to film vlogs, interviews, product demonstrations and company videos.
We also film drone footage from time to time and you should be familiar with flying and filming with drones.
Position will require travel from time to time for which you will be reimbursed.
We have all the high end camera and audio equipment. – plus dedicated video editing station.
Successful candidate should have solid and driven work ethic with strive to continue improving their skills and push the envelope.
Big preference for non-smokers. Must have own transport.
Well established advertising and design studio in Bedfordview. Print and digital. Complete design and marketing solution under one roof with emphasis on good design and strong concepts. Results driven.
- Ability to use DSLR cameras, rigs, gimbals and drones to video and capture high quality video
- Must have camera and video setup knowledge
- Knowledge of green screen methods
- A passion for quality and excellence in video production
- Skilled in Adobe Video Workflow (Premier Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Must have minimum of three years filming and editing experience
- Ability to create motion graphics with After Effects – Animations, logo stings, visuals etc
- Solid understanding of compression tools and video formats.
- Sound editing and engineering. Ability to capture audio on screen and post production.
- Online and offline editing would be beneficial
- Must be able to provide a showreel of your latest and best work
- Photography and 3D animation skills will be an added bonus.
Please email application only – if you do not hear back from us within two weeks please consider the application unsuccessful.
We will try to reply to all applications via email.
When submitting application – please include CV and link to your showreel.
Please indicate your package CTC and your current availability.