Parts Salesman – Middleburg
The main purpose of the job is to ensure sales of parts and liaison with customers.
Reporting: This role will be reporting to the Parts Manager.
- Client liaison – Build good relationship between Company and Customer.
- Zero customer complaints
- Receive sales order from client.
- Timeous processing of parts sales
- Preparation of quotes and invoices.
- Quotes, customer orders & invoices are correctly filed at all times
- Ordering urgent orders from central warehouse.
- Invoice register up to date at all times
- Distribute backorder parts to relevant customer.
- Ensure parts catalogues are up to date at all times.
- Monitoring delivery and collection of parts to customers.
- Monitoring picking of customer invoices.
- Follow up on V.O.R orders from customers and give feedback.
- Filing of quotes, customer orders and invoices.
- Control of invoice register.
- Assisting with stock take procedures.
- Overtime and Standby.
- Updating and maintenance on all Parts Catalogues.
- Achieve Sales Targets / KPIs.
- Assisting in all parts operations where requested.
- Create and maintain Customer Base.
- Daily follow-up on customers.
- Obtaining of new customers
- Compliance to ISO 9001 and Safety.
- All process in your area of responsibility are following ISO standard.
- Ensure the safety process are followed.
- Ensure the Safety Act and Regulation is adhered to.
Education and Job Experience
- Must have at least 5 years sales administration experience.
- Must be Computer Literate in excel as well as in GDS/SAP.
Job Knowledge and Skills
- Must have knowledge of commercial truck parts
- Must be able to pay attention to detail and
- Must be customer focused
- Must be quality orientated
- Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be able to plan and organise
- Must be able to work under pressure with honesty and be able to meet tight deadlines
Volvo Group Southern Africa (Pty) Ltd is an affirmative action, equal employment opportunity employer.
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
State / Province
Travel Required (maximum)
Apply On Company Site