Wellness Warehouse is South Africa’s largest health and wellness retailers, boasting over 28 stores nationwide, and an e-commerce store. We house everything you need to live life well, under one roof.
Wellness Warehouse is offering a six-month internship for a self-motivated individual with a passion for all things digital and marketing.
This internship will be suited to an ambitious, self-motivated individual who wants to cut their teeth in a hands-on retail environment where every day is about using both digital marketing & store marketing tools to help the company achieve its targets. You would get exposed to a broad spectrum of retail / online & marketing activities.
You should be a quick learner and hard-working team player to be able to keep pace with a rapidly growing business and add your skills and personality to a passionate, well-rehearsed team.
If you were to be successful, you would get to work alongside senior members of both the marketing and online teams.
Responsibilities would include:
- Involvement in the website revamp project (you would be very hands on in this particular project)
- Assisting with loading/deployments of daily newsletters
- Assisting with the loading of products/ campaigns/promotions/blogs onto the website
- Assistance with ad-hoc in-store marketing activities + projects
- Assistance with ad-hoc PR / influencer projects
- Assistance with ad-hoc marketing tasks/opportunities
- Assistance with center management
• University or equivalent degree with a major in marketing, e-commerce or information technology
• Knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
• Excellent writing and language ability
• Strong communication skills and teamwork ethic
• Excellent time management
• Pristine attention to detail
• Problem-solving ability
• The determination to see projects through from start to finish
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Location: Cape TownSend your CV to [email protected]
. Please include a cover letter stating why you are interested in this position as well as your qualifications. Your CV will not be considered without a cover letter covering both these points.
If you have not heard from us in two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.