Qualifications: Grade 12/Matric
CLOSING DATE: Nov 19, 2018!!
Where: Gauteng (Guateng Areas)
Dis-Chem Pharmacies (all over Gauteng) are proud to launch the 2018/2019 Retail Learnerships. Kick-Start your Career in Retail with this learnership that is based in our retail stores across Gauteng.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies in Gauteng has Retail Learnership opportunities available.
Successful applicants will contribute to Dis-Chem’s high merchandising standards, provide excellent customer service, insure accurate receiving of goods delivered and facilitate the efficient flow of goods in the trading store, maintain administration and contribute to the profitability of the business unit.
- Matric / Grade 12 Qualification
Special conditions of employment:
- South African citizen
- MIE – Clear Criminal and Credit Record
- Driver’s license or own reliable transport
- Be able and willing to work retail hours
- Knowledge of retail practices and related duties.
- English – Read, write and speak well.
- Basic understanding and use of Microsoft Office Packages – Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good customer service and time management skills.
- Trustworthy and honest.
- Self-starter, diligent, accurate and pay attention to detail.
- Be able to read relevant departmental reports and have good communication skills.
- 2nd Additional Language
- Be able to analyse retail reports
TO APPLY LOGIN OR REGISTER FIRST!!
REGISTER (press button)